Ethical Considerations and Crucial Marketing Skills
for Weathering the Downturn
• What has changed in client expectations and demands and how to adapt to them successfully.
• How to move up the “value” curve in the client’s eyes for increased revenues.
• How to “change the game” to retain good clients.
• Ethical and practical techniques to combat price resistance and price undercutting.
• The four simple principles that create a powerful business stream.
• How to dramatically increase your marketing efficiency and results.
• Powerful, ethical communication techniques that turn prospects into clients.
• Innovative approaches to fees and collections.